We are looking to add to our team a part-time receptionist to help with the day to day office duties and to help the administrative staff with their work loads. This person must be exceptional with customer service in person and on the phone, must be able to multi-task in a busy environment and bring a positive attitude to the work place.
Duties to include..., but are not limited to:
- Collect/open daily mail & prepare any outgoing mail
- Bank deposits
- Answer phones/book appointments
- Photocopies for clients
- Help with quarterly statements
- Keep track of stock/supplies in the office
- Tidy/clean office when needed
- Receiving/replying to emails….and more!
Duties/hours may increase over time.
Past receptionist experience is preferred and applicants must be bondable.
Please write a concise paragraph outlining your understanding of personal finances and the value, if any, of financial advice.
Please drop your resume and paragraph off at 303-830 Shamrock Street during office hours - Monday to Thursday from 9am to 5pm and Friday’s from 9am to 2pm.
*Looking to start January 2017